Key Note Speaker • Workshop Facilitator
Master of Ceremonies • Break Out Conference Speaker
Corporate Training • Life Group Leader Training
I have years of experience in front of an audience and would be privileged to give my voice and share my experience and authenticity at your event.
topics i have spoken on
- 5 Secrets of A God Girl: How to care vs carrying burdens only Jesus was meant to carry.
- Dust Story: Sharing my disappointment story based on Lysa Terkhursts book: It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way
- Encouraging Women About God’s Love
- A Crisis In Confidence Surrounding Your Calling
- Recalculating Our Comfort Zones
- Living A Life Worth Imitating
- Faith and Trusting God
- What Would You Do? Lessons From The Good Samaritan
- Tasting and Seeing That The Lord Is Good In Suffering
- Flooded Peace or True Peace
- Soft Skill Development
- Performance Coaching
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Taking A Coach Approach
- How to Show Up
- Women’s Leadership Issues
- How to take conversations in Life Group Below the Surface
- Got Skills: Facilitation Skills for Life Groups
- Life is Better with Faith Convos: How to be an Everyday Missionary
- Everyone in the Game: Staff training for Who’s on Your Team
Jackie Adams is an amazing woman who used her gifts of communication and connection at the Sisters In The Spirit’s Cultivate Courage Conference. Jackie worked with our panel speakers prior to the conference to help contribute not only to a nice flow, but as a way to connect their stories. She was also our Master of Ceremonies the day of and helped organize the flow as well as the messaging of the conference. Jackie was very easy to work with and thorough. It was a delight and honor to work with Jackie!
Sam DeLeon, Sisters In The Spirit Team
(Photography + Creative Design)
I’ve known Jackie for 9 years now and have always looked to her for wisdom, guidance, and most importantly Truth. I have seen her in many capacities; personal life, professional, and speaking engagements. Her talks are always filled with wisdom, scripture, life experience, encouragement, and challenge. She is well versed, speaks with eloquence, comes prepared, on time, and has such a loving fun presence, her audience will love her and will want to hear more! She is always a beacon for hope and points women to Christ! I have the utmost respect for her and love her dearly!
Jackie is a fantastic emcee who keeps the event moving. Not only is she fun, confident, and well organized, she shares personal stories from her heart that relate to the audience. The event felt seamless thanks to Jackie’s professionalism.
Jodie Stevens – Radio Personality/Speaker
for your next event
Please complete the form below and submit.
I will contact with you within 1-2 days after I have received your information.
I look forward to working with you and your team!
Ready to get Started? Schedule a Call!
Follow Me On
Jackie Adams, PCC, CTC
Professional Certified Coach
ICF – International Coach Federation